I'M trying to figure how to diagnose the reason why the brake lights on a ford econoline only work when the headlights are on. Could it be a short to power? I'm not sure where to start could someone give me any good advice? Its a 1984 by the way thanks.
brake lights only work when the headlights are on what would cause that? on 1990 Ford E-150
Asked by for the 1990 Ford E-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford E-150 Questions
- what color wire fuel sensor in harness under driver door
- were is the transmission modulator value at its not on the right side of trans
- While driving down the highway it start making a humming sound and dies!!
- The engine won't start
- What is a reasonable price to replace the computer in a i992 Ford econoline 150?
1990 Ford E-150 Estimates
- Clutch Replacement ($416 - 946) in Haubstadt, IN
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($102 - 161) in Austin, KY
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Lowndes, MO
- Knock Sensor Replacement ($439 - 590) in South Hill, VA
- Engine Air Filter Element Replacement ($43 - 61) in Beaumont, MS
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($285 - 319) in Marietta, OK