The regular brake lights will not work however the brake light in the rear deck-lid works fine. I have checked all the bulbs and fuses and they are good. Thought maybe it could be a switch at the brake pedal but it seems that if that was the case then then brake light in the deck-lid would not work either.
Brake lights not working on 2004 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry76 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry21 reports
2 answersSeptember 24, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
1 answerJune 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Could my ignition switch be stuck in the cranking position
- Could the ignition switch, be stuck in the cranking position, or shorted out?
- Back seat floor carpets are getting wet more behind driver seat side. windows OK
- steering wheel moves up and down freely. I heard a snap and the wheel spins.
- My ODO and engine light is on, what is the problem?
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Timing Belt Replacement ($351 - 450) in Laveen, AZ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Worland, WY
- Water Pump Replacement ($386 - 539) in Perrysville, OH
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bridgehampton, NY
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($700 - 724) in Placerville, CO
- Tire Rotate ($35 - 45) in Redwood, MS