The regular brake lights will not work however the brake light in the rear deck-lid works fine. I have checked all the bulbs and fuses and they are good. Thought maybe it could be a switch at the brake pedal but it seems that if that was the case then then brake light in the deck-lid would not work either.
Brake lights not working on 2004 Toyota Camry
2 answersSeptember 24, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Camry73 reports
1 answerJune 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy