The regular brake lights will not work however the brake light in the rear deck-lid works fine. I have checked all the bulbs and fuses and they are good. Thought maybe it could be a switch at the brake pedal but it seems that if that was the case then then brake light in the deck-lid would not work either.
Brake lights not working on 2004 Toyota Camry
Verified for the Toyota Camry77 reports
Verified for the Toyota Camry21 reports
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
2 answersSeptember 24, 2015
1 answerJune 11, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2004 Toyota Camry Estimates
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($44 - 73) in Laveen, AZ
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Worland, WY
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($205 - 414) in Perrysville, OH
- 37,500 Mile Service ($115 - 173) in Bridgehampton, NY
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($552 - 729) in Placerville, CO
- Engine Mount Replacement ($250 - 460) in Redwood, MS