The regular brake lights will not work however the brake light in the rear deck-lid works fine. I have checked all the bulbs and fuses and they are good. Thought maybe it could be a switch at the brake pedal but it seems that if that was the case then then brake light in the deck-lid would not work either.
Brake lights not working on 2004 Toyota Camry
2 answersSeptember 24, 2015
1 answerNovember 18, 2015
Verified for the Toyota Camry73 reports
1 answerJune 11, 2015
1 answerAugust 21, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- my engine over heats.heated up and burnt my gasket and radiator.
- how to get a distributor coil out
- while driving the gas stops responding-not the fuel pump and filter was replaced
- About what would it cost to have the undercarriage replaced?
- How much would it cost to have my oxygen senor replaced, cant pass smog test