I've changed all the bulbs and the lights still don't come on. I've even changed the fuse, #27 and still nothing. Not sure what to do now. Any help would be appreciated.
Brake lights not working. on 2001 Dodge Durango
3 answersJune 17, 2010
3 answersMay 20, 2015
1 answerJanuary 28, 2016
3 answersApril 21, 2011
1 answerSeptember 11, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- Cmt out or on way out & at Lithia Dodge for other recall problems, part unavail.
- Back door latch locks and can't open with or without key.
- My right blinker shuts off while using without turning. works on and off
- What color is the heating and air fuses in this Durango
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
2001 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Heater Core Replacement ($705 - 900) in Rolfe, IA
- Alternator Replacement ($371 - 481) in Mount Pleasant Mills, PA
- 42,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in East Berne, NY
- 142,500 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Loysville, PA
- Fog Lamp Bulb Replacement ($39 - 70) in Comfrey, MN
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System Reset ($17 - 23) in Venus, FL