Need suggestion, I have changed the light bulbs and fuses and brake lights still don't work, blinkers work, what else can it be?
Brake Lights dont work on 2006 Nissan Sentra
BEST ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
June 01, 2010
Check your brake light switch and the rest of the circuit between the switch and the bulbs if the switch is OK. This is best done with a wiring diagram so you know which wires to check.
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 02, 2010
6 answersMay 01, 2009
0 answersJanuary 02, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- ,it start and shot down , I change,crank sensor,cam sensor 4 plug,bank1,oil
- My car is push button and it will not start, has been doing this off n on
- Can a broken strut cause the steering column to lock?
- Whilst driving my vehicle looses power but does not shutoff
- need to know whats wrong with the ckp po335
2006 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($438 - 2,478) in Taberg, NY
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in La Harpe, IL
- 97,500 Mile Service ($54 - 94) in Bell Buckle, TN
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($250 - 357) in Centerville, IN
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Fountainville, PA
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($39 - 54) in Aleppo, PA