Noticed brake lights not working. Lights and blinkers work. Changed bulbs, cleaned any corrosion still not working.
Brake Lights do not work on 1991 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
2 answersMarch 31, 2014
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
Dash lights come on when brake pedal is pushed. Car blew the Tail light dash light 20 amp fuse. It also blew the 20 amp fuse for the gear shift interlock solenoid. replaced both fuses now the dash lights come on when breaks are pushed. Break switch? ?
1 answerDecember 14, 2014
1 answerApril 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- vibration at higher speeds then major wobble when slowing down or going under 30
- my car wont go into or out of park. I have to use override to start or park car
- Car starts fine but initially hesitates upon accelerator press to increase RPMS.
- Why does the rotor on the distributor keep cracking. It has happened four times.
- Why engine knocks
1991 Toyota Corolla Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($261 - $342) in Coalfield, TN
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($164 - $260) in Greenview, CA
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($326 - $436) in Delmar, AL
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($387 - $447) in Lorena, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($333 - $380) in Lookout Mountain, TN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($209 - $270) in Williams, OR