Noticed brake lights not working. Lights and blinkers work. Changed bulbs, cleaned any corrosion still not working.
Brake Lights do not work on 1991 Toyota Corolla
1 answerOctober 21, 2009
2 answersMarch 31, 2014
1 answerNovember 03, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +