Problem started after AAA installed a new battery. The marking indicators work but the brake light will not come on when depressing pedal. Is it a fuse issue, relay issue or a battery light switch that needs to be reeplaced. I have been reading around on blogs and nothing definitive. Want to know wear to start?
Brake lights do not come on when break pad is depressed.Is ita relay problem. on 1998 Volvo S90
Asked by for the 1998 Volvo S90
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo S90 Questions
- Can i lift rear wheels and run thru drive sequence to reset OBD ready codes?
- Car randomly not start -if I loosen 1 cable on battery post retighten it will
- Changing timing belt. Marks on pulleys do not line up with notches on cover.
- My `98 S90 is hard to start, (5-10 seconds of cranking) after sitting for a few hours or overnight. It does not matter what ambient temp is, it does the same thing. If I go into a store and come out within 5 minutes or so it starts right away. Any ideas?
- Radio adapter
1998 Volvo S90 Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($50 - $70) in Max, MN
- General Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Parma, MO
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($356 - $473) in Prichard, WV
- Catalytic Converter Replacement ($1,020 - $1,653) in Clear Lake, IA
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($478 - $496) in Berwick, IA
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($112 - $132) in Bloomingdale, NY