i cant get my break lights to work in my suburban z71. i changed the brake switch, and the turn signal switch. all fuses are good and have power to them. the brake switch has power in and out. no power to any of the brake lights. wires don't look bad anywhere. i am lost.
brake lights and cruise not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
1 answerJanuary 08, 2016
3 answersApril 07, 2009
1 answerOctober 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My ABS light is on what can cause it to be on
- Power steering pump has a leak but isn't starting fuel pump replaced too
- my tranny keeps wanting to shift into 4 HI WHEN I HIT A BUMP I'VE REPLACED THE SWITCH ON DASH AND NOW IT'S DOING IT AGAIN AND ABS LIGHT GO ON AND OFF
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?