i cant get my break lights to work in my suburban z71. i changed the brake switch, and the turn signal switch. all fuses are good and have power to them. the brake switch has power in and out. no power to any of the brake lights. wires don't look bad anywhere. i am lost.
brake lights and cruise not working. on 2005 Chevrolet Suburban 1500
by judd328 in Wapakoneta, OH on September 08, 2012
1 answerJanuary 08, 2016
3 answersApril 07, 2009
1 answerOctober 02, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Suburban 1500 Questions
- My chevy 2010 suburban want start the lights come on doors unlock it just want start I can put car and all gears can you help me out I'm lost
- I'm not getting a constant 12 volts to my crankshaft position sensor which is not letting my engine start. Any solution as to what I should do?
- My truck loses speed then jumps goes faster,also cuts off but starts back up.what's wrong with it
- when I start it the 4wd low comes right on or the neutral light comes on and to put it in 2 I have to put in neutral and hit 2. I can hear it trying to shift into 2
- How do is fix noise with the Flasher Hazard relay