Help... I just found out my Daughter's car has no brake lights. The cruise control apparently is on the same circuit and it works but it will not shut off on the steering wheel switch. Could it still be the brake pedal switch?
brake lights on 1994 Dodge Intrepid
ANSWER by Bret Bodas,
December 19, 2009
Check the brake light fuse and the brake light switch. You might find a free repair manual here: http://bit.ly/autozone_repair_info or go to http://bit.ly/alldata_repair_manuals or http://bit.ly/mitchell_repair_manuals_online and get an online repair manual subscription.
1 answerFebruary 20, 2009
2 answersDecember 04, 2010
My car sat with dead battery for about a year (didnt need car at time). Now car is running, but my parking brake light is on and brake pedal goes all the way to floor with barely any resistance. It does come back up on its own. Any help would be great!
2 answersFebruary 26, 2015
2 answersOctober 09, 2013
1 answerJuly 30, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Intrepid Questions
- What is causing my air conditioner to make a squealing noise?
- The trunk lid is very heavy and slams shut. How do I prevent this?
- Why does the passenger side front wheel make a thumping noise while driving.
- What is causing my car to overheat if I have enough coolant?
- If my transmission fluid starts to leak, what could be unplugged or broken?