no brake lights on rear of car. third brake light works, changed bulbs. turn signals &tail lights work fine just no brake lights any ideas
brake lights on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro16 reports
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro10 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- My car want start it saying anti theft system services
- Related Question to Previous Steering Wheel Airbag Issue...
- Is the recall still in effect for the steering wheel airbag? It just came on!
- after running highway speeds for an hour or so acts like its running out of gas
- Where is the fuse box located ?
1996 Chevrolet Camaro Estimates
- Sway Bar End Link Replacement - Front ($100 - 120) in Rockaway Park, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($194 - 540) in Alva, FL
- PCV Valve Replacement ($38 - 54) in Nauvoo, AL
- Brake Shoe Replacement ($160 - 259) in Brooktondale, NY
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($267 - 485) in Sparrow Bush, NY
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($411 - 666) in Woodstock, AL