no brake lights on rear of car. third brake light works, changed bulbs. turn signals &tail lights work fine just no brake lights any ideas
brake lights on 1996 Chevrolet Camaro
Verified for the Chevrolet Camaro16 reports
1 answerJanuary 19, 2011
1 answerOctober 14, 2011
2 answersJanuary 16, 2013
2 answersOctober 27, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Camaro Questions
- Check Engine light flashing after the shop changed my o2 sensor drivers side
- I have a 1993 z28 and it wont crank I lost the key and got a new one
- I have 1994 Camaro 8 cylinder, would not start at the 1st or 2nd turn of the key
- Can a 98-94 front end fit on a 99-01 camaro. The whole clip.
- why does the belt come off every time it rains?