My brake lights stay on after I turn off lights or engine. Also they will come on during the night when parked outside for over night.
brake lights on 1990 Toyota Pickup
1 answerSeptember 25, 2010
1 answerApril 01, 2010
3 answersSeptember 10, 2011
Verified for the Toyota Pickup4 reports
1 answerDecember 22, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- The car won't stay running once it starts
- can't locate cooling system plug was told was causing the car to die, what side
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.