I recently changed the bulbs in my rear break lights. My break lights are not coming on when the brake pedal is pressed. Is there a fuse or something that needs to be changed?
brake lights on 1991 Honda Civic
Verified for the Honda Civic11 reports
2 answersFebruary 23, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Civic Questions
- what causes my 2001 Honda civic stall and squeal when I turn on the A/C or heat
- How do I get the MAP sensor off? It looks like it's held on by rivets, not screw
- Engine light came on got the code to replace air control valve .
- Why does my car start sometimes?
- I have a dead gas pedal. I get nothing when I press pedal. Something fell off.
1991 Honda Civic Estimates
- 22,500 Mile Service ($27 - 61) in Phelps, NY
- Rear Main Seal Replacement ($422 - 548) in Limon, CO
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($190 - 478) in Auburndale, MA
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - 141) in Gill, CO
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($391 - 436) in Ryegate, MT
- Engine Mount Replacement ($351 - 798) in Belle Plaine, KS