BRAKES LIGHTS DON.T WORK CHANGED FUSE WORKED FRO A DAY NOW THEY ARE OUT AGAIN
BRAKE LIGHTS on 2007 Hyundai Elantra
1 answerJanuary 05, 2016
2 answersJune 27, 2011
2 answersSeptember 09, 2016
1 answerMay 14, 2011
1 answerJuly 05, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- Where is the fuse for the brake lights it's not labeled on the fuse panel box
- Why do the rpm's stay high while shifting gears (5 speed manual trans)?
- Has anyone else had to reset the time on their clock again and again?
- Where is the turn signal relay located?
- Bought car recently for wife.Did not come with key fob.Can I get 1& how? Thank U
2007 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($388 - 567) in High Island, TX
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - 258) in Greenview, CA
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($128 - 166) in Fort Dix, NJ
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($321 - 476) in Cross, SC
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($615 - 643) in Ridgway, PA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($764 - 861) in Buckhorn, KY