Can anyone please advise me on how to replace the brake light switch on a 2000 ML 430? Thank you in advance.
Brake Light Switch on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
January 15, 2010
It is on or near the brake pedal lever. You will have to remove an under dash panel to access it.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43055 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43030 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2014
2 answersFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
- How to Fix Your Brakes
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(65)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(5)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- transmission stick location
- What is little yellow light on the lower right side of speedometer?
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($533 - 807) in Maple Springs, NY
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($1,807 - 2,240) in Pe Ell, WA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Shandaken, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($794 - 886) in Rectortown, VA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($399 - 409) in Albert, KS
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - 67) in Graves Mill, VA