Can anyone please advise me on how to replace the brake light switch on a 2000 ML 430? Thank you in advance.
Brake Light Switch on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by dandd ,
January 15, 2010
It is on or near the brake pedal lever. You will have to remove an under dash panel to access it.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43044 reports
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43026 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2014
2 answersFebruary 13, 2011
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair and Maintenance
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Maintenance Schedule
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Problems(27)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Repair Estimates
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Q&A(65)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Recalls(5)
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Shops
- 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- Changed battery. Won't take signal code, so no radio.
- My dash flashing " hi oil" Why, what can I do about and is it dangerous to drive
- Went to punch it and it went slow up to 56mph and the die started right back up
- 1999 ML430 Cranks but won't start - 135,500 miles
- The SRS idiot light will not go out so will that effect my airbags?
2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430 Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($585 - 760) in Maple Springs, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Pe Ell, WA
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Shandaken, NY
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($920 - 1,204) in Rectortown, VA
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,977 - 2,070) in Albert, KS
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($90 - 96) in Graves Mill, VA