Can anyone please advise me on how to replace the brake light switch on a 2000 ML 430? Thank you in advance.
Brake Light Switch on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML430
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by dandd,
January 15, 2010
It is on or near the brake pedal lever. You will have to remove an under dash panel to access it.
Verified for the Mercedes-Benz ML43045 reports
1 answerJune 21, 2014
1 answerMarch 09, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML430 Questions
- why right front brake locks up
- Why will the gear not shift to reverse or park unless I switched off engine?
- How can I get the code for the radio
- My gas needle is stuck on 1/2 tank how can i fix that does it take a fuse or what and the driver side window wont go up its power windows
- My car is making a cracking sound in the front when i stop and accelerate why? What could it be