Brake lights won't turn off and my cruise control won't work. Told it's the brake light switch so I purchased one and now I'm having trouble locating it on the car to replace it. The diagram and the dealer guy said it was on the brake pedal but mine is not. Or at least I can't see it there.
Brake light switch on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
1 answerJanuary 10, 2012
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
2 answersMay 25, 2016
2 answersDecember 08, 2014
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- loud knocking sound and now car wont turn over...what do I check first?
- My jetta is making a loud knocking sounds under my feet between gears? CV shaft?
- Car dash lights and door chime come on for 10 seconds short in wires under dash.
- Engine light is on and cant pass a smog; leaking oil very slightly
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Pall Mall, TN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($158 - $621) in Carlisle, IA
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Saint Just, PR
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($288 - $478) in Farmingville, NY
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($576 - $643) in Shickley, NE
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($361 - $511) in Mabie, WV