Brake lights won't turn off and my cruise control won't work. Told it's the brake light switch so I purchased one and now I'm having trouble locating it on the car to replace it. The diagram and the dealer guy said it was on the brake pedal but mine is not. Or at least I can't see it there.
Brake light switch on 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
Asked by for the 2008 Volkswagen Jetta
1 more answer
1 answerJanuary 10, 2012
1 answerAugust 08, 2010
Car just died while stopped at an intersection, wouldn't restart, electronic keys won't work, dash light stays on when shut down, battery light on when shut down and battery drains, it's like the car is running, but there is no motor on. HELP!!!!
2 answersMay 25, 2016
2 answersDecember 08, 2014
1 answerMarch 21, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- When I start car the rpm guage goes to 1000 rpm
- Code on po455 p1256 Etc sensor short 2 B+ codes showing on my 2000 v.w bug. Wont
- How many gallons is my gas tank & how many miles I get on a full tank
- Engine starts fine but it won’t shift into any gear. Panel light also does not
- how to fix the linkage in a 99 jetta 5 spd?
2008 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($327 - $425) in Pall Mall, TN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($440 - $648) in Carlisle, IA
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Saint Just, PR
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Farmingville, NY
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Shickley, NE
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,040 - $1,171) in Mabie, WV