When I start my truck and release the brake, the light on the dashboard remains lit. My brake reservoir is full and the fuse is not blown. is there another reason the light could be on?
Brake light remains on. on 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21)
1 answerNovember 15, 2010
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair and Maintenance
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Maintenance Schedule
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Problems(2)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Repair Estimates
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Q&A(100)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Recalls(1)
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Shops
- 1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Reviews(4)
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Pickup (D21) Questions
- why is my truck not starting with recently replaced battery and alternator ?
- Where can I find a good deal on a crankshaft and bearings kit gaskets and all?
- Going down the rd it reved up and now it won't go,like no 1st.2nd.3rd rev.
- My trucks cruise control works only about 40% of the time. Whats wrong ?
1990 Nissan Pickup (D21) Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($193 - 256) in Elkmont, AL
- Heater Hose Replacement ($167 - 229) in Ellamore, WV
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($156 - 292) in Coulee Dam, WA
- Starter Replacement ($267 - 442) in Westphalia, MO
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($138 - 154) in Tiptonville, TN
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($616 - 771) in Valdese, NC