resevior was low on fluid filled it up light went out pedal is soft when applying just changed front brakes did not bleed could there be air in line & brakes need bleed? thanks jinx304
brake light on dash stayed on on 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
3 answersFebruary 26, 2009
0 answersJanuary 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How do you replace the rear brake drums on this vehicle?
- diagnostic tool shows p0138 code for 02 sensor. how do I repair?
- First thought battery or starter now car won't start can't turn belt by hand
- Just had my fan and assembly replaced now my air bag warning light is on?
- Won't go into gear so what do I need to do