resevior was low on fluid filled it up light went out pedal is soft when applying just changed front brakes did not bleed could there be air in line & brakes need bleed? thanks jinx304
brake light on dash stayed on on 1992 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 answerJuly 06, 2014
3 answersFebruary 26, 2009
0 answersJanuary 17, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?