The brake light sign on the dash board wont turn off. All the lights work and the brakes are great. I've replaced the light bulbs and cleaned the connectors but I cant get the light to stay off. When I start the engine the light is off but as soon as I hit the brakes the light stays on. Thanks PHE
brake light on dash board on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($99 - 221) in Ashtabula, OH
- Heater Hose Replacement ($114 - 162) in Darwin, CA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Ricetown, KY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($346 - 659) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($308 - 359) in Dilworth, MN
- Power Steering System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in East Palestine, OH