The brake light sign on the dash board wont turn off. All the lights work and the brakes are great. I've replaced the light bulbs and cleaned the connectors but I cant get the light to stay off. When I start the engine the light is off but as soon as I hit the brakes the light stays on. Thanks PHE
brake light on dash board on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($104 - 131) in Ashtabula, OH
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($969 - 1,232) in Darwin, CA
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Ricetown, KY
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($93 - 100) in Dilworth, MN
- Brake Light Switch Replacement ($99 - 110) in East Palestine, OH