The brake light sign on the dash board wont turn off. All the lights work and the brakes are great. I've replaced the light bulbs and cleaned the connectors but I cant get the light to stay off. When I start the engine the light is off but as soon as I hit the brakes the light stays on. Thanks PHE
brake light on dash board on 1994 Acura Vigor
This week's top 10
Recent Acura Vigor Questions
- Oil light and batter light came on and car stoped now wont fully turn over
- how replace fuel pump?..
- Do you have to remove the engine to replace the distributor on my 94 vigor 2.5L
- Driving just fine then I smell something electrical and the car stops and now it
- How to disable a factory alarm on a acura vigor 93 ..where is it located?
1994 Acura Vigor Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($359 - 567) in Ashtabula, OH
- 112,500 Mile Service ($115 - 171) in Darwin, CA
- Heater Core Replacement ($939 - 1,214) in Ricetown, KY
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($169 - 315) in Wilkes Barre, PA
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($1,178 - 1,202) in Dilworth, MN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in East Palestine, OH