brake light on and car won't start. cranksensor has been replaced. on 1999 Nissan Altima
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Front end shaky at highway speed, tires balanced recently,not a smooth ride
- how much is it to fix a push to start issue on a 2009 nissan altima
- Can’t shut off 1998 Nissan Altima’s alarm
- Engine cranks but will not start. Fob battery good.
- BLUE SMOKE WHEN I TURN IT ON. COULD BE A PISTON RING? HOW MUCH TO REPAIR?
1999 Nissan Altima Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($716 - 879) in Bowman, SC
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($469 - 576) in Montauk, NY
- EGR Valve Replacement ($205 - 330) in Lacon, IL
- Timing Belt Replacement ($386 - 513) in Dunnell, MN
- Window Switch Replacement ($211 - 401) in Holden, MA
- Engine Mount Replacement ($331 - 534) in Kerrville, TX