My brake light came on about 3 days ago, it has not gone off but it does go off when I turn car off and then it will come back on ? The low traction comes on sometimes when I drive slow not all the time I just would like to know if I need brake fluid or what even though I have not checked it out yet. I'am just soooooooooooo scared about the brake light. Please do let me know Thank you very much.
Brake light on 1996 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- It seems my dim lights are not working.What could be the problem.
- can the transmission be repaired? I've been told by 2 repair shops no
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tigrett, TN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($317 - 612) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Brake Pad Replacement ($175 - 267) in Pickton, TX
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Berlin Center, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($615 - 1,311) in Edwardsville, AL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($362 - 428) in Cornell, IL