My brake light came on about 3 days ago, it has not gone off but it does go off when I turn car off and then it will come back on ? The low traction comes on sometimes when I drive slow not all the time I just would like to know if I need brake fluid or what even though I have not checked it out yet. I'am just soooooooooooo scared about the brake light. Please do let me know Thank you very much.
Brake light on 1996 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1996 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century21 reports
1 answerApril 04, 2010
Verified for the Buick Century12 reports
1 answerOctober 12, 2009
4 answersSeptember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- car cranks. Turn it off will not crank for an hour what is wrong??
- What does it mean when my power window opens every time I turn on the ignition?
- Old exhaust system has 2 air sensor port holes for my 2 o2 sensors, new one no?
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Ball Joint Replacement - Lower ($158 - $260) in Tigrett, TN
- Water Pump Replacement ($209 - $367) in Scotts Mills, OR
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Pickton, TX
- Fuel Filter Change ($62 - $83) in Berlin Center, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($151 - $167) in Edwardsville, AL
- Horn Replacement ($119 - $132) in Cornell, IL