My brake light came on about 3 days ago, it has not gone off but it does go off when I turn car off and then it will come back on ? The low traction comes on sometimes when I drive slow not all the time I just would like to know if I need brake fluid or what even though I have not checked it out yet. I'am just soooooooooooo scared about the brake light. Please do let me know Thank you very much.
Brake light on 1996 Buick Century
Asked by for the 1996 Buick Century
Verified for the Buick Century12 reports
Verified for the Buick Century21 reports
1 answerApril 04, 2010
1 answerOctober 12, 2009
4 answersSeptember 27, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- tail light wiring is black, brown and yellow. Which is L turn, which is R turn?
- Car idles great has no acceleration slam pedal to floor takes off
- If i get a body control module from a scrap yard of same make model and year wil
- will not accelerate and is very sluggish when slowly acc.Idles fine
- Is my engine messing up?
1996 Buick Century Estimates
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Tigrett, TN
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($362 - $483) in Scotts Mills, OR
- Air Filter Replacement ($42 - $58) in Pickton, TX
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Berlin Center, OH
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($251 - $683) in Edwardsville, AL
- Engine Front Cover Gasket Replacement ($412 - $741) in Cornell, IL