in my 1997 lexus es300 the brake light is on. ive tried putting brake fluid in and its still on. anyone know anything
brake light on 1997 Lexus ES300
1 answerApril 08, 2010
1 answerNovember 29, 2010
1 answerOctober 22, 2010
4 answersMarch 13, 2013
1 answerApril 25, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
- Trouble maintaining tire pressure.
- Okay I just purchased a 94es300lexus the only issue I had when I got it was over
- How can I replace the passenger side CV axle. Seems to be seize..
- My car turns on but will not move until I put it in L gear let go gas peddle?
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Add Timing Belt Tensioner ($72 - 107) in Mc Williams, AL
- 60,000 Mile Service ($654 - 895) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Valve Adjustment ($473 - 620) in Saint Vincent, MN
- EGR Valve Replacement ($294 - 336) in Medway, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($446 - 576) in Brush Valley, PA
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($274 - 298) in California City, CA