in my 1997 lexus es300 the brake light is on. ive tried putting brake fluid in and its still on. anyone know anything
brake light on 1997 Lexus ES300
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus ES300 Questions
- Car was running fine,then suddenly started missing badly.Now it starts and run b
- How long should you wait to replace PCV valve?
- The ES 300 pulls hard right when driving down the road and makes a poping sound
- why when outside temp gets above 45 degrees does my car miss, smoke, eat gas
- The engine makes sort of a revving sound...
1997 Lexus ES300 Estimates
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($595 - 839) in Mc Williams, AL
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Beverly Hills, CA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($223 - 282) in Saint Vincent, MN
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($379 - 884) in Medway, OH
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($130 - 277) in Brush Valley, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($100 - 150) in California City, CA