replaced a brake line on my buick, now the brake light will not go out.
brake light on 2003 Buick LeSabre
1 answerMay 28, 2013
Verified for the Buick LeSabre32 reports
1 answerFebruary 22, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2003 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 112,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Orchard Park, NY
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in Renault, IL
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($187 - 275) in Mountlake Terrace, WA
- 120,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Scottdale, GA
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($163 - 204) in Carlisle, NY
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($86 - 129) in River Grove, IL