I recently started leaking brake fluid from the drivers side rear end where the brake lines run into some kind of a junction box what could be the cause and cheapest solution to fix this? Thanks
Brake junction box? on drivers side 97 jetta gt on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?