I recently started leaking brake fluid from the drivers side rear end where the brake lines run into some kind of a junction box what could be the cause and cheapest solution to fix this? Thanks
Brake junction box? on drivers side 97 jetta gt on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
1997 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($84 - 139) in Limington, ME
- 45,000 Mile Service ($42 - 105) in Eloy, AZ
- Brake Hose Replacement ($118 - 245) in Ashville, OH
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($351 - 705) in Woodlawn, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($805 - 1,115) in Logan, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($300 - 433) in Rutherford College, NC