I recently started leaking brake fluid from the drivers side rear end where the brake lines run into some kind of a junction box what could be the cause and cheapest solution to fix this? Thanks
Brake junction box? on drivers side 97 jetta gt on 1997 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- What is the root of the problem that can be causing all of this?
- Having trouble shifting into 1st gear, manual transmission.
- Diesel engine won't start after replacing cracked oil pan and pressure switch?
- car dies while driving and sometimes won't start. good fuel pump and filter
- Where is the output speed sensor located? Is it under the battery?