a 7.5 am fuse in line with the red w green strip wire will burn out, but a 15 am fuse will not. the harness and green with red strip wire to the brake switch harness starts to get hot with the brake switch engaged. is this a common prob. and what is the fix? is there a short in the shift actuator?
brake harness gets hot and melts down. shifter stays lock in park intermitantly. on 2004 Ford Mustang
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Mustang Questions
- something keeps frying my pcm what is it? electrical mechanic has it & doesnt no
- My car just recently now when allerate or when take off pedal after it raddles
- My car won't shift into gears and when it does it sounds horrible. What's wrong?
- AC/Heater blower motor not working
- I have smoke and oil out of my tail pipe car refusing to started one time