My Ram was low on brake fluid. I added 1 quart of dot3 brake fluid. It keeps disappearing. There are no visible leaks. Any suggestions?
Brake fluid leak on 1997 Dodge Ram 1500
2 answersNovember 07, 2014
1 answerMarch 30, 2011
1 answerMarch 03, 2014
2 answersApril 24, 2011
3 answersAugust 21, 2012
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 1500 Questions
- Turns over but doesn't start on first try and getting worse.
- How much do I have to drive the car for the drive cycle?
- I have a 98 ram 1500 and seems to lack power but not missing or bogging rpm will
- How to diagnose and repair a p0441 obdll code that goes on and off
- I have a 02 dodge ram 4.7. Gauges won't light up. Crank no start.
1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($282 - $418) in Terra Ceia, FL
- MAP Sensor Replacement ($141 - $288) in Dodgeville, WI
- Head Gasket Replacement ($1,129 - $1,499) in Croydon, UT
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($302 - $510) in Picabo, ID
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($56 - $97) in Lydia, SC
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Schurz, NV