It is leaking brake fluid from behind the master cylinder where it bolts to the hydro boost. I have been through three masrer cylinders and they all do the same..any ideas?
brake fluid leak on 1998 Chevrolet 3500 Pickup
Verified for the Chevrolet 3500 Pickup28 reports
1 answerJuly 16, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet 3500 Pickup Questions
- Some idiot put gearing oil in the clutch cylinder after changing the clutch now
- Very small amount of fuel dripping from starter.
- Engine light shows I have a bad fuel injector. Truck runs rough at idle but at 6
- Where is my fuel filter located?
- Have replaced thermostat burped the system no leaks anywhere and I still get no thermo reading or heat in the cab am replacing sensor now