Brake fluid leaks by the passenger-side back tire. Brake light comes on, when empty. When I fill it, brake light goes off. Today, it fills like the back brake is tight. The brake pedel fills like it locks and my back tire makes a skidding noise.
Brake Fluid Leak on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
1 more answer
2 answersJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 10, 2012
1 answerNovember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- How much for an actuator repair plus labor on my Chevy Caviler 2004?
- My coolant light came on this morning but my coolant tank is full
- what would cause a 1991 Chevrolet Cavalier VL to only get 7 miles per gallon
- 99 cav. Had leaking cooler line repaired them trans now has teverse first second
- My 2005 Cavalier cranks but won't start.
1999 Chevrolet Cavalier Estimates
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($110 - 215) in Sprague, WV
- Windshield Washer Pump Replacement ($77 - 118) in Attica, IN
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Saint Clair, MN
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($283 - 502) in Holloway, OH
- Multi-Function Switch Replacement ($233 - 255) in Dillsburg, PA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($192 - 298) in Gilead, NE