Brake fluid leaks by the passenger-side back tire. Brake light comes on, when empty. When I fill it, brake light goes off. Today, it fills like the back brake is tight. The brake pedel fills like it locks and my back tire makes a skidding noise.
Brake Fluid Leak on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 10, 2012
1 answerNovember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- My check engine light doesn't come on that's what keeping me from getting a
- I push on the gas I hear noise on the inside of the car, I feel the jerk,quiet
- New fuel pump and relay and fuse, checked for spark all working, car wont start
- Cooling fan stays on changed relays and coolant sensor same problem
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?