Brake fluid leaks by the passenger-side back tire. Brake light comes on, when empty. When I fill it, brake light goes off. Today, it fills like the back brake is tight. The brake pedel fills like it locks and my back tire makes a skidding noise.
Brake Fluid Leak on 1999 Chevrolet Cavalier
2 answersJanuary 15, 2012
1 answerNovember 28, 2010
1 answerApril 03, 2011
1 answerMarch 10, 2012
1 answerNovember 21, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Cavalier Questions
- Is the power steering pump pulley a separate part from the pump itsself?
- How to rewire pin box to lights under battery. Help. Took it apart to find short
- Battery light keeps coming on and going off. New battery and 3 alt. What next?
- After i turned off the car it sounds like the engine is still running.
- Where is the ignition power wire for the stock radio?