My mechanic gave me an all clear on my brakes. My ABS light came on and a week later my brake light came on. I put brake fluid in and the light went off. The next morning the brake light came back on. Does the brake leak and the ABS light have the same root problem?
Brake Fluid Leak on 2000 Dodge Stratus
Just had a similar problem with a newer Acura. Could find no visible brake fluid leak, removed the brake master cylinder the brake booster was full of brake fluid, defective master cylinder.
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- I have a 2002 dodge stratus with a 2.4 liter 4 cylinder. I just had to replace
- I was backing up with my 2002 dodge stratus and was turning the wheel and heard
- after driving I have to wait @ least an hour for the car to start again
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($307 - 1,014) in Helmville, MT
- Add Timing Belt Idler(s) ($50 - 79) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - 201) in Plainwell, MI
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($60 - 82) in Brundidge, AL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($177 - 201) in Saint Croix, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($821 - 1,342) in Amelia Court House, VA