My mechanic gave me an all clear on my brakes. My ABS light came on and a week later my brake light came on. I put brake fluid in and the light went off. The next morning the brake light came back on. Does the brake leak and the ABS light have the same root problem?
Brake Fluid Leak on 2000 Dodge Stratus
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Stratus
Just had a similar problem with a newer Acura. Could find no visible brake fluid leak, removed the brake master cylinder the brake booster was full of brake fluid, defective master cylinder.
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
This week's top 10
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($174 - $306) in Helmville, MT
- Heater Hose Replacement ($149 - $201) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Brake Pad Replacement ($131 - $222) in Plainwell, MI
- Tire Rotation ($26 - $34) in Brundidge, AL
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($179 - $294) in Saint Croix, IN
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($53 - $66) in Amelia Court House, VA