My mechanic gave me an all clear on my brakes. My ABS light came on and a week later my brake light came on. I put brake fluid in and the light went off. The next morning the brake light came back on. Does the brake leak and the ABS light have the same root problem?
Brake Fluid Leak on 2000 Dodge Stratus
Just had a similar problem with a newer Acura. Could find no visible brake fluid leak, removed the brake master cylinder the brake booster was full of brake fluid, defective master cylinder.
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Is my battery top mount or side cant see it and don't want to take wheel off yet
- When I try to start it just clicks
- Bad TCM/ECM on 2000 Dodge stratus 2.4 or not? Needs reprogramed?
- low engine oil pressure light is on when i stop the vehicle then off while drive
- My car runs for 10-15 mins then kills did that for awhile but now it just don't
2000 Dodge Stratus Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Helmville, MT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($200 - 509) in Pompton Lakes, NJ
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($307 - 1,014) in Plainwell, MI
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($424 - 501) in Brundidge, AL
- Horn Replacement ($90 - 161) in Saint Croix, IN
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Amelia Court House, VA