My mechanic gave me an all clear on my brakes. My ABS light came on and a week later my brake light came on. I put brake fluid in and the light went off. The next morning the brake light came back on. Does the brake leak and the ABS light have the same root problem?
Brake Fluid Leak on 2000 Dodge Stratus
Just had a similar problem with a newer Acura. Could find no visible brake fluid leak, removed the brake master cylinder the brake booster was full of brake fluid, defective master cylinder.
2 answersMarch 28, 2011
1 answerFebruary 01, 2011
1 answerOctober 03, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Stratus Questions
- Abs kicks on everytime I show down. Easy way to troubleshoot this problem pleas
- How do you repair the right front cradle?
- The Battery & Oil Lights Flash On ,then goes out is this a bad alternator?
- Will replacing my oxygen sensor solve my P0601 code
- Car will not start all the lights come on whate must be done?