after a mechanical scare I drove straight to the toyota dealership & the problem I was concerned about was nothing. However, they informed me I needed an oil change (which I had just checked the sticker from last one and had close to 1,000 miles still to go) battery cable corrosion cleaning & EFI service and brake flush. Got the oil changed and battery done. Are they just trying to jack me out of $ seeing as I am a female and afraid of anything going wrong? My parents just gave me this car & they kept it immaculately maintained. 70,000 miles on it. PS. the EFI is $119 and the brake flush is $70.00
Brake fluid flush & EFI svc on 2003 Toyota Solara
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Solara Questions
- Car won't start! It shut off while driving down the highway!
- my check engine light is on or blinking. dtcp0303 cylinder 3 misfire detected. what (all)could this be?
- The AC occasionally, stops cooling.
- The "rear lights" warning in the dash come on occasionally
- How do I access the cigarette lighter to replace it? I have confirmed it is not a blown fuse.