How do I replace my brake fluid?
brake fluid on 2009 Kia Spectra
1 answerOctober 26, 2010
2 answersJune 03, 2010
0 answersAugust 09, 2016
0 answersJuly 17, 2014
1 answerFebruary 05, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2009 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Gasket Replacement ($154 - $201) in Biggs, CA
- Air Filter Replacement ($43 - $60) in Twin Valley, MN
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - $48) in Brandywine, WV
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($75 - $131) in Gales Creek, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($200 - $260) in Harrisonville, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($63 - $81) in Lolita, TX