my brake fluid indicator light is on a the reservoir shows min, what type of fluid do i put in d3 or d4? I do not want to drive it 35+ miles to the Jag dealer for a couple of ounces of fluid.
brake fluid on 2008 Jaguar Vanden Plas
1 answer 1 comment
SHELL ESL Super DOT4 Brake Fluid.
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar Vanden Plas Questions
- where is fuse 6 code came on when brakes got hard and stoped working
- My radio went dead and have no sound the CD player Bluetooth is out too?
- My head lights flicker off and on when I turn my right hand signal on?
- Motor has a slip. No codes showing
- My battery won't charge. Worked fine till I shut her off to get gas. Help