Does the brake fluid need to be flushed when replacing brake pads and rotors?
brake fluid on 1994 Nissan Sentra
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Sentra Questions
- U1000, P0705,1722, 1705,1726,1777,0740,0745,1217 codes and high temp reading
- Engine light on. Was told that would need to replace 2 catalytic converters.
- Poor acceleration and gear shifting, loud noise that increases with speed...
- wipers still have power but i think a gear broke in the motor.
- Rough idle and sluggish acceleration
1994 Nissan Sentra Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Wedowee, AL
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($382 - $676) in Sloughhouse, CA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($413 - $499) in Holcomb, IL
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $108) in Floresville, TX
- Battery Cable Replacement ($105 - $163) in Louin, MS
- Window Switch Replacement ($194 - $361) in Ben Bolt, TX