I have black dust that collects on my front wheels between washings that is not at all attractive. I have an AWD vehicle...is this a common occurrence with these vehicles or should I be concerned? Also, I have a creaking sound(like a door hinge that needs to be oiled) when I apply the brakes...do I need to have the pads replaced? I have 27,600 miles on the car.
Brake dust on front wheels on 2007 Lexus IS250
Asked by for the 2007 Lexus IS250
2 answersOctober 28, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lexus IS250 Questions
- Why doesn't anyone offer a quote for a compression or CLT test?
- my car had a trail of liquid and a spot ,could it be the sir conditioner? water?
- My 2013 IS250 has 44950 mile's and I was told it needed rear brakes replaced ?
- My Lexus is250 year 2006 was having trouble catching acceleration. And just now
- Driver side mirror is loose. Does this need a whole new assembly?
2007 Lexus IS250 Estimates
- ABS System Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Chancellor, SD
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($623 - $862) in Moyock, NC
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($226 - $284) in Cairo, OH
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Oak Harbor, WA
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in La Pointe, WI
- Engine Oil Pan Gasket Replacement ($208 - $259) in Latexo, TX