yea were the screw goes right next to it so i can cut it off and wont need it to be welded on the new cailper?
brake cailpers on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- My transmition is expeling oil tru respirator.
- Will a electric fan that's behind the radiator off a 2002 Mazda 626 work on a 1999 Mazda 626
- Hooked battery cables on backwards has not started since
- How much should it cost to rebuild the 4 cyl 2.0 engine? I have a kit, with pistons,rings, seals, freeze plugs,& gaskets. Already did timing belt & cover,water pump,& thermostat.
- Would 1991 Mazda 626 doors fit on a 1989 Mazda 626