yea were the screw goes right next to it so i can cut it off and wont need it to be welded on the new cailper?
brake cailpers on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- periodically, like once a day, when I take off from a stop light, the car will n
- i started my car but, it was difficult to enter gear. what could be the fault?
- Does the manual transmission have the same issues as the automatic
- At start up it shows some white smoke which enlarges and disappear when u ref.
- Is new lock needed to change back brake pads?
1999 Mazda 626 Estimates
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Hagaman, NY
- Clutch Slave Cylinder Replacement ($125 - $168) in Orange Lake, FL
- Water Pump Replacement ($492 - $660) in Tooele, UT
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($197 - $227) in Gibbonsville, ID
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($147 - $202) in Chinchilla, PA
- Wheel Bearing Replacement ($141 - $163) in Atlas, MI