yea were the screw goes right next to it so i can cut it off and wont need it to be welded on the new cailper?
brake cailpers on 1999 Mazda 626
1 answerJuly 11, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Mazda 626 Questions
- Why would i have water in oil?
- Car cranks but dies out now won't start and there is no fuel pressure
- I have a 2002 Mazda 626 with a recent coolant leaks. If I maximumly fill the tan
- 1. How to repair broken handbrake cables? 2. How to diagnose/repair cruise cont?
- the 100 amp fuse under the hood keeps blowing every time i try to replace it.