my van has 192,000 miles on it now, still runs great! only problem is my brake light and battery light came on a few months ago together and would flash on and off together, finally now they both stay on all the time. it does not affect how my van runs at all, anyone have this problem and can tell me what's wrong with it, or what to check? thanks!
brake & battery light stay on together on 1996 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- under the steering wheel
- oil leake, friend says its harmonic gasket behind pulley. how much repair?
- I Have replaced the distributor but now it won't start it turns over but won't
- Oil leakage under carriage. Can't seem to find where it's coming from.
- What will cause the engine to suddenly start knocking without any noises prior?
1996 Mercury Villager Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($178 - 252) in Long Creek, SC
- Battery Replacement ($155 - 193) in Fort Sheridan, IL
- 150,000 Mile Service ($320 - 446) in Kooskia, ID
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($140 - 213) in Port Neches, TX
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($323 - 364) in Mifflinville, PA
- Powertrain Control System Diagnosis & Testing ($44 - 56) in Crestwood, KY