my van has 192,000 miles on it now, still runs great! only problem is my brake light and battery light came on a few months ago together and would flash on and off together, finally now they both stay on all the time. it does not affect how my van runs at all, anyone have this problem and can tell me what's wrong with it, or what to check? thanks!
brake & battery light stay on together on 1996 Mercury Villager
This week's top 10
Recent Mercury Villager Questions
- Steering wheel centered far left, shakes while turning right. Losing PS fluid.
- Will not start lights windows all work turn key all the way to start and nothing
- I put a new wiper motor in and wiper still doesn't work
- The van chokes and stalles out past 35 rpms.
- Why does the compresser go off & on after 2 cans of freon