Brake and battery light come on when driving just started today had it checked out cant find nothing everything looks good it comes on for about 5 min than goes away has anybody had this problem and had it fixed thk
Brake and battery light come on when driving on 2003 Nissan Altima
1 answer 1 comment
I would have the alternator thoroughly checked under load
This week's top 10
Recent Nissan Altima Questions
- Okay Car overheated Boughtnew starter battery spark plugs Car still won't crank.
- how to replace engine motor mounts
- What makes rattle sound underneath front of car?
- I have some problems With my Nisaan Altima 2005 since ThursdaY...
- Why is the engine oil getting in the intake plenum and air intake hose.