i just put pads on
bracke system light is on and won't go off on 2003 Buick Century
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Century Questions
- Other than the resistor, what else could cause my heater to only work on high se
- Starter good battery good but can't figure out why it won't turn over to start
- what size is the power steering high pressure hose
- So my car will reverse but won't drive while its in drive?
- Car wouldn't start, clicking noise like dead battery, alternator?
2003 Buick Century Estimates
- Automatic Transmission Fluid Change ($130 - 169) in Carlsborg, WA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($527 - 671) in Burt, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($456 - 571) in Woodgate, NY
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($848 - 1,039) in Schoenchen, KS
- Air Conditioning System Evacuate & Recharge ($123 - 156) in Bolton, MS
- Door Lock Switch Replacement ($73 - 86) in Perry, LA