When I go 45-50 the truck has a sort of bounce to it like really rough road why?
bounce on 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- the 2 wires going to the blend door on ac both have 12V at same time
- What is the cost to overhaul my engine?
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Will not shift from low to 2,all new solenoid s and gov and other
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Water Pump Replacement ($256 - $493) in Helena, MO
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($50 - $136) in Stonyford, CA
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($153 - $270) in Monterey, LA
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - $128) in Brookesmith, TX
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($495 - $561) in Maple, TX
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($88 - $203) in Jackson Springs, NC