When I go 45-50 the truck has a sort of bounce to it like really rough road why?
bounce on 1994 Dodge Ram 3500
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Ram 3500 Questions
- Fuel Dies when I go down hill or take foot off of accelerator to slow down.
- truck won't roll over at all checked starter, thats ok, what else can it be?
- Where is the fuel bypass on the Cummings 5.9L?
- How can they fix the EGR permanent defect at no cost to me
- 1996 dodge 3500 12 valve 4x4 1st gear shifts great as does second gear but
1994 Dodge Ram 3500 Estimates
- Tire Rotation ($44 - 56) in Helena, MO
- Ball Joint Replacement - Upper ($312 - 564) in Stonyford, CA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($69 - 125) in Monterey, LA
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($42 - 60) in Brookesmith, TX
- Antilock Brake System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Maple, TX
- Crankshaft Oil Seal Replacement ($134 - 734) in Jackson Springs, NC