10 inch tires are too wide and rub front fenders
bought aftermarket mag wheels 15x10. Can I install 8 inch tires on a 10 inch rim on 1990 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1990 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($477 - 1,107) in Mount Union, IA
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Gainesboro, TN
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Drummond, MT
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($323 - 423) in Keasbey, NJ
- Suspension Leaf Spring Replacement ($461 - 868) in Bruceville, IN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($580 - 675) in Toronto, OH