and most of those are tow miles, would like to add air conditioner,would you know about what that would cost? the truck is in great shape, so don't want to trade it,for anothers problems,have always kept it up and has never had any problems with it.
Bought a vanilla package 1992 toyota pickup new, it has only 72k miles. on 1992 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?
- There is a piece of rubber on the crankshaft pulley that operates the alternator. Am curious how to remove said pulley so I can replace the rubber.
- Where is fuse for dome light and cigarette lighter located
- Going up hill on acceleration truck hesitates like it's not getting fuel
- Pu just stalled, cranks but won't start, 95 4 cylinder excab