and most of those are tow miles, would like to add air conditioner,would you know about what that would cost? the truck is in great shape, so don't want to trade it,for anothers problems,have always kept it up and has never had any problems with it.
Bought a vanilla package 1992 toyota pickup new, it has only 72k miles. on 1992 Toyota Pickup
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Pickup Questions
- engine light comes on truck loses power
- Transmission willn t line up with the motor on my 95 Toyota truck 22re
- Truck starts ,runs. After 30 min. , park for 20 min. starts, stalls.
- When I turn the key you can hear a whizzing sound, but the engine won't crank.
- Motor will not turn over. Makes a loud click by the starter. It's a 5 speed. It will not push start either. It did this twice before but always cranked up after a couple of tries. What is wrong with it?