was told that it was the inter cooler that needs to be sealed correctly or it wont start is this true ive had the car for 2 years fixing it a bit at a time on my own but stuck on this last bit please help
bought a 1990 T-Bird SC and wont start at all on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?
1990 Ford Thunderbird SC Estimates
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($235 - 304) in Chesterfield, NH
- 25,000 Mile Service ($208 - 305) in Islip, NY
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($87 - 220) in Homedale, ID
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hochheim, TX
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($860 - 884) in Shady Spring, WV
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($179 - 253) in Haynesville, VA