was told that it was the inter cooler that needs to be sealed correctly or it wont start is this true ive had the car for 2 years fixing it a bit at a time on my own but stuck on this last bit please help
bought a 1990 T-Bird SC and wont start at all on 1990 Ford Thunderbird SC
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Thunderbird SC Questions
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter. CONTINUED
- Vehicle will start but dies shortly thereafter.
- Car starts and runs great until reaches operating temp. Then backfires and dies.
- Pushrod... What type of lube should I use in the supercharger on my 91third sc?
- Engine knocking after spark plug R&R ?