Doors useless. Grandkids and friends climb in through rear hatch.
Both sliding doors are almost impossible to open. They drag, make grinding noise on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- What could be causing my van to not have heat ?
- could not get my shifter out of park looked up solution had to override the esc
- kia turns over but wont start
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- No Start Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Port Republic, MD
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($581 - 675) in Wauna, WA
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Outer ($91 - 109) in Skyland, NC
- Oil and Filter Change ($28 - 69) in Gamaliel, KY
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($233 - 240) in Williamstown, OH
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($139 - 300) in Muldoon, TX