Doors useless. Grandkids and friends climb in through rear hatch.
Both sliding doors are almost impossible to open. They drag, make grinding noise on 2003 Kia Sedona
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- No control of air flow
- Why can't i drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly on 2004
- My car is misfiring I've changed the coils and the feul injective and also the
- How do I repair a non-working speedometer on a 2003 Kia Sedona mini-van?
- mu kia runs fine, but then just stops, will crank over but not start, let abt an
2003 Kia Sedona Estimates
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Port Republic, MD
- EGR Valve Replacement ($168 - $643) in Wauna, WA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($346 - $395) in Skyland, NC
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($281 - $413) in Gamaliel, KY
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($177 - $281) in Williamstown, OH
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($1,442 - $1,474) in Muldoon, TX