1st time i drive it the lights don't come on. if i make another trip sometimes they come on and some times they won't.they will be off for a few days and then back to being on after a trip or 2. Mechanic checked it and said I had a bad speed sensor on front driver hub. and that CAN (computer) was coding he said $1.5 -1.8K to replace can and a couple hundred for sensor. said it may not fix it. after he cleared it, it stayed off for 5-6 days.
both of my "check brakes" lights will come on. intermittently on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- Can motor be fixed with coolent in motor oil,motor willnot crank to start.
- I have lost my only key to 2001 blazer what can I do
- won't shift into 4 wheel drive. Front hubs won't engage when dash button pushed
- Stops while driving. Whistleing noise while driving.
- I took the battery out and put it back in, knowing nothing about the security