1st time i drive it the lights don't come on. if i make another trip sometimes they come on and some times they won't.they will be off for a few days and then back to being on after a trip or 2. Mechanic checked it and said I had a bad speed sensor on front driver hub. and that CAN (computer) was coding he said $1.5 -1.8K to replace can and a couple hundred for sensor. said it may not fix it. after he cleared it, it stayed off for 5-6 days.
both of my "check brakes" lights will come on. intermittently on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- The car starts and everything, but will shut off after driving for awile
- 1993 chevy k1500 blazer 5.7 auto. Truck shuts off when it reaches running temp
- 83 K5 washer stays on all the time when wiper on. Switch&motor already replaced?
- Running ruff, put in park steering wheel locked and key won't turn at all
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- 115,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Fisher, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($66 - 94) in Catawissa, PA
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($152 - 231) in Ophir, OR
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($192 - 361) in Toxey, AL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Donnelly, MN
- Fuel Level Sending Unit Replacement ($830 - 1,428) in Tar Heel, NC