1st time i drive it the lights don't come on. if i make another trip sometimes they come on and some times they won't.they will be off for a few days and then back to being on after a trip or 2. Mechanic checked it and said I had a bad speed sensor on front driver hub. and that CAN (computer) was coding he said $1.5 -1.8K to replace can and a couple hundred for sensor. said it may not fix it. after he cleared it, it stayed off for 5-6 days.
both of my "check brakes" lights will come on. intermittently on 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Blazer Questions
- New dist cap and button gas in breather don't help Getz fire,gas hard2start@time
- What would cause a random miss at idle only at normal temp when AC comp is on?
- so my brother inlaw fixed and repkaced all lines and pads and rotoers on my blaz
- I have a noise that starts at 20 mph, and stays. It sounds like a whine.
- Car won't start
2001 Chevrolet Blazer Estimates
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($98 - 142) in Fisher, MN
- 75,000 Mile Service ($123 - 183) in Catawissa, PA
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 92) in Ophir, OR
- Alternator Replacement ($278 - 377) in Toxey, AL
- Axle Shaft Replacement ($1,552 - 3,367) in Donnelly, MN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($181 - 217) in Tar Heel, NC