My auto locks stopped working then my windows one at atime other than fuses and window motors what could it be?
both my windows stopped working. its not the motors or relays what else could it on 1994 Chrysler LeBaron
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler LeBaron Questions
- Why is the engine making a knocking sound as soon as I start accelerating?
- Why is my 91' Chrysler Lebaron dinging and sometimes trying to lock the doors.
- what type of antifreeze should my 1992 labaron have
- I had an engine put in my 1989 lebaron. It still surges and I'm out of options
- What could cause a sudden loud grinding and weight shift on front axle?
1994 Chrysler LeBaron Estimates
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($170 - 372) in Kimball, NE
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in White Salmon, WA
- Air Filter Replacement ($33 - 47) in Whitney, NE
- Head Gasket Replacement ($842 - 1,195) in Ronceverte, WV
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($62 - 71) in Dundee, IA
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Twig, MN