I tested motors with meter when I pushed switch the voltage read for a split second is there a relay somewhere that controls them if so where is it or do you think it might be the door switch needs to be replaced. I am stumpte please help me if at all possible thanks.
Both my vent windows don't work the voltage only reads for a second at the motor on 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair and Maintenance
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Maintenance Schedule
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Problems(37)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Repair Estimates
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Q&A(73)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Recalls(4)
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Shops
- 1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Reviews(3)
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Grand Caravan Questions
- my transmission locked up .motor run fine acts like wants to go but will not mov
- My van won't start most of the time. When it does it takes forever to hit.
- 10 amp fuse for ignition switch keeps breaking, what is causing this ?
- Why does my transmission shift so hard when i hit about 30, it stops the tires.
- My digital odometer does not go off when I turn the engine off. Is that common?
1998 Dodge Grand Caravan Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($411 - 531) in Wiergate, TX
- 97,500 Mile Service ($275 - 455) in Carr, CO
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($112 - 171) in Cumberland Foreside, ME
- Thermostat Replacement ($98 - 152) in Wilmington, DE
- Ignition Lock Cylinder Replacement ($178 - 193) in Montrose, WV
- Brake Power Booster Unit Replacement ($504 - 542) in Nicholson, PA