My passenger side won't go up and the drivers side won't go down. I looked for fuse, but didn't know where the windows fuse is. Can I get some help?
Both my front windows are stuck. on 1997 Ford Taurus
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- Why am I having odd sporatic electrical issues on my 99 Taurus Sport?
- Car idling rough cuts out at 45 struggles to pick up speed after 45
- windshield wipers wont come on
- Why aren't my gauges working on my dashboard I also cannot use my rear defrost
- Why does the speedometer to miles and the rear defrost all not work is it a fuse
1997 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Spark Plug Replacement ($186 - 253) in Ferndale, NY
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Fargo, OK
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($256 - 375) in Des Plaines, IL
- Diesel Supply Pump Replacement ($535 - 733) in South Acworth, NH
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($220 - 356) in Chignik, AK
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($328 - 402) in Osage, WV