i'm not sure if both of the front blinker bulbs need to be replaced because they both went out at the same time. i wanted to know if theres a way of seeing if they're still good before i replace them.. and if i need to replace them im not sure how to get to them. thanks
both front blinkers out on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- The power steering light is on
- My car sometime shaking and sometime when I driving stop
- 2.0 vw jetta 2003 timing belt broke. Researching b4 repair. Need tips&pointers.
- why would a jetta stop running out of no where trying to buy one if its going to
- Why does my car shift horrible after a new clutch was installed?