i'm not sure if both of the front blinker bulbs need to be replaced because they both went out at the same time. i wanted to know if theres a way of seeing if they're still good before i replace them.. and if i need to replace them im not sure how to get to them. thanks
both front blinkers out on 2001 Volkswagen Jetta
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Jetta Questions
- My 2006 Volkswagen jetta dash board lights went out and it would not accelerate
- After installing aftermarket stereo car will crank but will not turn over.
- Trunk will not open with key or switch. can I open it from inside the trunk?
- Whats makes it not shift out of park
- EPC Light Comes on when Headlights turned on, break lights also stay on
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Estimates