Regardless of which lock switch I push (driver side or passenger side) the passenger side door lock actually work about 5% of the time. It makes a whirring noise but the lock stays open or closed depending on the original position. The driver side lock does nothing regardless of what position it is in and makes no sound at all. Looking forward to your suggestions.
Both door locks work sporatically. on 1999 Chrysler Sebring
1 answer 1 comment
POSS WEAK DOOR LOCK ACTUATORS
This week's top 10
Recent Chrysler Sebring Questions
- above battery on driverside in front of tire well
- Why does my car starts to "tick" loudly when I turn the air on?
- Is 160,000 miles good on a 1999 Chrysler sebring good ??
- Where is the oil blowing from. It's all over the top of engine. Oil looks murky.
- try starting car and it made a clicking noise, tried again and it started.
1999 Chrysler Sebring Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($240 - 351) in Parker, SD
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Donegal, PA
- Intake Manifold Gasket Replacement ($171 - 237) in Ridgely, TN
- Spark Plug Replacement ($204 - 275) in Hawk Point, MO
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($48 - 61) in Fowlerville, MI
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($287 - 400) in Paoli, IN