Missing a bolt on the driving shaft carrier bearing causing it to punch through the floor of the car is defined as a defective? This is my problem right now, and no one is taking the blame. At the moment, I don't know what to do but to search for the same case on the web to look for answer. Please help! And Thank you
Bolt went missing, causing drive shaft carrier bearing punch thru floor. on 2006 Toyota RAV4
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota RAV4 Questions
- Suspect something is stuck in the gear box making 2nd gear inaccessible
- Car won't start on its own. Jump start works but dies after a few minutes.
- my check engine light and 4wheel drive light is on var may be in 4x mode
- why does my rav4 smoke when am driving without ac,but with AC it does not
- How do I get the radio out?
2006 Toyota RAV4 Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($375 - 847) in Brookhaven, MS
- 60,000 Mile Service ($106 - 214) in Laughlintown, PA
- Power Door Lock Actuator Replacement ($380 - 449) in Yellow Pine, ID
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($107 - 145) in Edwardsville, IL
- Wheel Hub Replacement ($306 - 364) in Hobbs, NM
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($353 - 568) in Studio City, CA