i love my ls haven't had any problems except passenger window regulator but i haven't drove it in 6 months i started it the other day and the temp hand is normal and it's telling me engine temp is ok but it's boiling over where you add coolant help!!
boiling over! on 2005 Lincoln LS
1 answerOctober 20, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- Serpentine belt coming off alternator and tearing outside strand of belt off
- The engine is overheating and the car shut off.
- My heater blows cold air, what could the problem be
- I replaced my power steering pump and now I have no power steering what's wrong?
- How bad is it if the thermostat housing is having problems.
2005 Lincoln LS Estimates
- 25,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Wautoma, WI
- 90,000 Mile Service ($134 - 215) in Utica, MI
- 45,000 Mile Service ($141 - 205) in Brighton, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($864 - 1,206) in Bradford, IL
- Door Lock Cylinder Replacement ($183 - 199) in Dallas, NC
- Tie Rod Replacement ($132 - 143) in Fort Davis, TX