i love my ls haven't had any problems except passenger window regulator but i haven't drove it in 6 months i started it the other day and the temp hand is normal and it's telling me engine temp is ok but it's boiling over where you add coolant help!!
boiling over! on 2005 Lincoln LS
1 answerOctober 20, 2016
2 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- what does the etc engine overide light on means
- Tranny won't stay in gear,pump wines loudly, can move it when it's cool not warm
- When vehicle is parked on hill with front up the inside leaks when it rains, why
- my car will not go into any gear, but its not the linkage. where does fluid go.
- The fan won't speed up with the temp of the engine. Stays one speed slow.
2005 Lincoln LS Estimates
- Head Gasket Replacement ($2,457 - 3,469) in Wautoma, WI
- Heater Core Replacement ($681 - 1,016) in Utica, MI
- Fuel Filter Change ($63 - 87) in Brighton, IL
- Radiator Replacement ($672 - 955) in Bradford, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Dallas, NC
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($258 - 320) in Fort Davis, TX