i love my ls haven't had any problems except passenger window regulator but i haven't drove it in 6 months i started it the other day and the temp hand is normal and it's telling me engine temp is ok but it's boiling over where you add coolant help!!
boiling over! on 2005 Lincoln LS
Asked by for the 2005 Lincoln LS
1 answerOctober 20, 2016
2 answersJanuary 20, 2015
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln LS Questions
- My horn dose not work ,and my airbag flashes,and sometimes I here a beeping.
- Car will crank but won't start
- can you give me the price from lowest to highest on replaceing my lincoln trans
- How much does it cost to replace the intake manifold.
- Driver wdw wont roll down when the engines on but with my keys on engine off it
2005 Lincoln LS Estimates
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($391 - $791) in Wautoma, WI
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - $104) in Utica, MI
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($152 - $262) in Brighton, IL
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($263 - $369) in Bradford, IL
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($190 - $299) in Dallas, NC
- Engine Oil Pan Replacement ($1,483 - $2,214) in Fort Davis, TX