The water pump went out on the car and it had to sit for 3 months, it ran ok except overheating. Nw that that is fixed, it will not accelerate. I have to pump the gas pedal to get it to go, once over 50 mph it runs ok. It also stalls at lights. We have put 1/2 tank of 93 octane, Heet, Octane Booster and Injector Cleaner in the tank but no help. Replaced the fuel filter and checked vacuum hoses.... NOTHING HELPS.
boggs down on acceleration on 1995 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
1995 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cusseta, AL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Front ($292 - 674) in Windsor, VA
- AC Recharge ($200 - 276) in Uncasville, CT
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($252 - 848) in Milton, KY
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($655 - 964) in Mirror Lake, NH
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($70 - 89) in Anita, IA